|Services New Businesses About Us Contact Us|
Actua can offer a comprehensive Bookkeeping service to small businesses either at our offices in Bury or within a 25 mile radius. Whether you are a Sole Trader, Partnership, Sub Contractor or Limited Company, Actua's Bookkeeping service is both efficient and professional.|
All businesses are required to keep accurate records for both Taxation and VAT. Actua will explain what records you are required to keep and as long as you provide the information to us on time, we will take care of all of the Bookkeeping.
Our Bookkeeping service is affordable, making it perfect for small businesses, and growing local companies. We will keep records of your financial transactions including sales, purchases, receipts and payments right up to the Trial Balance stage. This will make it easier at the end of the year to produce an accurate set of accounts.
Essentially, our service is tailored to suit your specific requirements. The following gives you some idea of what this might include:
• Input all your accounting information in to a SAGE accounting system
• Check invoices & expenses and notify you of any anomalies
• Check and reconcile Supplier Statements
• Produce Sales Invoices and Customer Statements
• Allocate monies received, update Debtors and report as required
• Prepare supplier payments for signing, update Creditors and report as required
• Produce periodic Management Accounts as required
• Reconcile Bank Statements
• Prepare and submit your VAT Returns online
• We also are part of the Sage Accountancy Club and are suppliers of their software.